Direct Support Professional, Sub-Direct Support Professional
Full time. Monday – Friday 8:15am to 2:45pm. Competitive wage and PTO.
Job responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Communication-verbal and written; client communication books; positive and effectively interacting with staff and clients.
- Working directly with individuals or in groups either in center or in the community.
- Providing a respectful and appropriate environment for client.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures pertaining to client and workplace.
- Assist clients to workplace and instruction of job skills.
- Ensure a safe environment for clients.
- Valid driver’s license.
For more information on the responsibilities or any questions regarding this position, please call 507.765.3378 to speak with Dawn. To fill out an application, please download and complete it or feel free to stop in! EOE/AA